Austin Board of Realtors® Releases it’s Year-End 2018 Market Report
Austin Board of Realtors® December and Year-End 2018 Market Report is hot off the presses and here are some of the highlights:
- The median price for single family homes in the Austin-Round Rock MSA stayed above $300,000 for the 10th consecutive month
- New listings for the five-county MSA increased annually by 0.8 percent, active listings increased 2.5 percent, and pending sales increased 1.9 percent
- Housing inventory increased in December from 2.1 to 2.3 months
- The City of Austin saw the largest year-over-year sales price increase of all the areas comprising the MSA. Here home prices increased 4.1% annually.
- There continues to be a trend of families moving out of the City of Austin and into neighboring areas in pursuit of more affordable housing
For the full press release, follow the link below.